Thursday, March 19, 2015

Dad Got There Faster #89403172015

SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
Web Site:  http://surfingwithjesus.org #89403172015

Dad Got There Faster

This touched my heart as my daughter gave this prayer request. One never knows when the next inspirational thought will come. In our community recently we had a family of five went on a cruise and the father died of a heart attack. Quite a shock to one and all and although I don’t know them personally my wife tells me they did a lot to help people.

Not sure of the exact age of the one who said this my daughter says but I know the 4 boys are between the ages of 11-19 and it was one of the younger ones. His mother relayed, “This little boy is amazing! I was having one of my little break downs and he says mom remember its like dad’s in an airplane to heaven and we’re in a car. He got there faster but we're on our way just real slow :) he is a child of God.

Wow, that set me back a moment, he is already stepping up to the plate to help mom and he hit a homerun. Sounds like mom and dad have raised their children to love God and know how to find strength in him as they continue their journey.

Some days we think our car is going awful slow but just remember in his word how he feeds the little bird, take your burdens to the Lord and leave them there. There is an oldie that is ever prevalent that goes like this?

Jesus is the One

1When the day is dark before you, And the clouds are hanging low.
There is One who watches o'er you, Ev'rywhere that you may go.

2 Oh, if you are sad and lonely, Life is but an empty tomb.
Breathe a prayer to Jesus only, He will drive away the gloom.

3 When you come to cross the river, He will be your Friend and Guide.
You can live with Him forever, Over on the other side.

Chorus
Jesus is the One, Yes, He's the only One,
Let Him have His way until the day is done;
When He speaks you know, the clouds will have to go,
Just because He loves you so.

Young man, I don’t know you but you spoke to me, I don’t know how or when but I know as a child of God Jesus is the one and I look forward to heaven.

REMEMBER
“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9
Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.
Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com




No comments: