Thursday, May 28, 2015

Look Mom! I'm, Home #89905282015

SURFING WITH JESUS
Pastor Gene A. Dasher, Sr.
Web Site:  http://surfingwithjesus.org #89905282015

Look Mom! I’m, Home

Look Mom! I’m, home. Yes, after a wonderful glorious month with my lovely bride of fifty years, we are home. What a wonderful month. My dream came true. I enjoyed every minute of it.

My dream was to have a month to do nothing and go to the beach and sit and sit and sit. Weather prediction was as high as 60% rain some days. We were blessed with sunshine and I put my toes in that white sand I grew up with as a child and lived the life of “Riley.”

I want to thank God for blessing us and taking care of us. I want to thank all our friends and family for helping us celebrate as we renewed our vows on our 50th Wedding Anniversary. Thank you for all the gifts we ask you not to bring but we used them to enjoy our trip.

Yes, I still believe marriage is one man and one woman joined together and in spite of those who disagree it is God’s plan. He created it and I’m sticking to it. Believe what you want but you can believe a lie and be dammed. My desire is to make heaven my home and this old world and its vices and devices may deceive you but I’m clinging to God and placing it all under the blood of Jesus.
I love to think on Psalms 121 which reads:

121  I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.
The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

So, as Edwina and I continue our journey in this life in Jesus and on God’s green grass and earth, I encourage you to look unto God. How long will this journey last? Only God knows, but I will cherish the old rugged cross until my trophies at last I lay down.

Give it all, give it all to Jesus. He is your fortress; he is your strong tower.

REMEMBER

“If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1John 1:9

Join Surfing with Jesus mailing list: genedash@yahoo.com.

Send prayer request to: genedash@yahoo.com